Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Safetyshirtz.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Safetyshirtz.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Safetyshirtz.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Safetyshirtz.com's web site are provided "as is". Safetyshirtz.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Safetyshirtz.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Safetyshirtz.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Safetyshirtz.com's Internet site, even if Safetyshirtz.com or a Safetyshirtz.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Safetyshirtz.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Safetyshirtz.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Safetyshirtz.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Safetyshirtz.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Safetyshirtz.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by safetyshirtz.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Safetyshirtz.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
This statement summarizes OTR Networks LLC DBA SafetyShirtz policies regarding personal information that may be collected or submitted to us through the website of www.safetyshirtz.com or via any other means of collection.
Your Privacy is Important to SafetyShirtz
Information We Collect
We may require Customers who visit our Website and purchase products on our Website (collectively the "Service") to give us contact information, which may include but is not limited to the Customer's name, company name, address, phone number, email address, cookies, IP logs, billing information, billing name and address, credit card number, and other information as detailed below under "Personal Information" (collectively "Personal Information"). Besides the Personal Information, we may also collect other information regarding your use of the Website. From time to time, we may also collect or ask for additional Personal Information, which will also be expressly included herein as Personal Information. You can opt out of providing this additional information by not entering it when asked or not using the Website, although not providing it may hinder your ability to use the Website.
You may also have the ability to update or remove your Personal Information by logging into the Website and editing your Personal Information within your profile (to the extent one exists). However, archival or backup copies of said information will not cease to exist and SafetyShirtz shall not be liable for any problems in this editing process.
Information collected is used to provide and maintain the Website and is used at SafetyShirtz discretion. This Information can also be used to contact you to further discuss interest in our company, the services we provide, and to send information regarding Troll Co., its partners, its products and other activities such as promotions and events. You may be invited to receive email correspondence by providing an email address. Your email address and any Personal Information will not be distributed or shared with third parties unless it is to transact such business as you have contracted us to do, to comply with legal processes and/or law enforcement requests, or to conduct any business as Troll Co., in its sole discretion, deems reasonable.
SafetyShirtz may also email (or send via other methods) information regarding updates to the Website, newsletters, advertisements, or other correspondence. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe to any emails or mailings by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in such promotional emails. Despite unsubscribing from such list, Troll Co. may send confirmation emails if you order online and may need to contact you by phone, email or regular mail with questions or issues concerning your order. Any opt-out by you is not deemed valid until processed by SafetyShirtz. SafetyShirtz shall not be liable for problems arising from the opt-out procedure.
We acknowledge that you have the right to control how your Personal Information is collected and used.
The type of Personal Information that may be collected or submitted to SafetyShirtz includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Your name, current address, age group, email address, telephone/cell phone number and fax number;
• Information about your visit to the Website, which includes the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and the documents retrieved;
• The type of browser used when you visit our Website, and
• Any personal correspondence, which includes emails
• Other information you provide is not required by us but may assist with responding to your request more effectively.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
SafetyShirtz offers various products and services to our Customers and also strives to meet the needs of our Customers. We use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as tracking your order, analyzing your preferences, and noting trends and statistics. To do this effectively, we need to collect certain Personal Information.
The Personal Information We Collect From You
All Personal Information we collect from you requires your consent, for example, opening an account, purchase and delivery of products, special offers, etc. We may request your consent from time to time to take part in improved product performance or for marketing purposes that we think will be useful to you. However, unless you are informed otherwise, the Personal Information we hold is for establishing and managing our business and customer relationship with you. Sensitive information is subject to greater restrictions and governed by law.
By communicating with SafetyShirtz, including by email and by completing online forms, you are giving your consent to the collection of what Personal Information you provide.
You have the right to anonymity and do not have to supply us with information. However, if you choose not to provide the information and we need to fulfill your request for a specific product, we may be unable to provide you with that requested product.
Keeping a Record of Personal Information
Depending on the product you have acquired, it may be necessary to keep a record of the transaction for business purposes or to enable us to respond to your concerns.
We may hold Personal Information for the following purposes:
• Internal accounting and administration;
• To supply you with information about your account including regular statements;
• To respond to inquiries;
• Enhancing customer service, product options and to improve product performance;
• Promotions, competition entry forms, redemption vouchers, and special offers where you voluntarily supplied your personal details;
• To administer sales records;
• To provide information about us, our products, services and special offers; and
• To analyze our website usage.
Occasionally we require organizations outside SafetyShirtz to provide a service for purposes, which are necessary for us to conduct our business, functions and activities (for example advertising names of competition winners and delivering products). We take all steps to ensure these organizations both inside and outside of the United States deal with Personal Information according to this Policy.
Our Disclosure of Your Information/Security
Although SafetyShirtz uses industry standard practices to protect your Personal Information, due to technical limitations, WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN SECURE. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private. Notwithstanding this, as a matter of policy, we NEVER sell or rent any Personal Information about you to any third party.
The following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed and you expressly agree that your Personal Information may be disclosed by SafetyShirtz in the following ways:
• Advertisers. We may internally gather data across all of our Website's visitors and keep a record of your usage habits. As a result, we may disclose some limited, non specific Personal Information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, address and telephone number are NEVER disclosed to advertisers.
• Cookies. When you visit the Website, our server may attach a small data file known as a "cookie" to your hard drive. This enables us to analyze usage patterns on our Website in order to tailor it to our users' needs. Cookies are safe and cannot be used to deliver a virus. Cookies only identify your computer to our servers when you visit our Website. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can refuse the transfer of cookies to your computer's hard drive by adjusting your Internet browser. Without accepting a Cookie, you can browse through our site, but you will be unable to establish a shopping cart session and make a purchase on-line.
• Legal Requests. SafetyShirtz may lawfully disclose your Personal Information for law enforcement or regulatory purposes.
How We Manage Your Personal Information
You may have contact with us personally, by telephone, mail, over the Internet or other electronic medium. We take all reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure in a combination of secure computer storage, hard copy files and other records. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. You have the right to access the Personal Information you have provided to us. If you require details of your Personal Information held by us, we will need to verify your identity before meeting your request, which we will process in a reasonable time. If you find that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then we will promptly correct it upon receipt of the changes from you.
As far as permissible under law, SafetyShirtz accepts no responsibility for the unauthorized access of Personal Information held by SafetyShirtz.
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act imposes certain requirements on web sites directed at children under 13 that collect information on those children, and on web sites that knowingly collect information on children under 13. safetyshirtz.com is not directed at children under 13, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to review and revise our privacy statement. We reserve the right to change our privacy statement at any time and to notify you by publishing an updated version of the policy on the SafetyShirtz website at www.safetyshirtz.com.
How To Contact Us If You Have A Problem Or Complaint
If you have any queries in relation to this policy or its administration or if you would like more details of the type of personal information SafetyShirtz holds, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information, please contact SafetyShirtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile Terms of Service (SMS)
Last updated: Sept. 26, 2023
The SafetyShirtz mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by SafetyShirtz (“SafetyShirtz”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to SafetyShirtz’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of SafetyShirtz through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with SafetyShirtz. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18776298629 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other SafetyShirtz mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18776298629 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.